1. Myra wants you to use your “Horse Sense” and be her Valentine! She has a fiery mane and a lot of gumption and she is ready for an experienced rider! Consider being Myra’s Valentine: http://www.habitatforhorses.org/myra/
2. If you are looking for a great horse to work with – Lariat is the girl for you. She is a lovely white Quarter Horse with solid ground manners. Once saddled, she has a lot of get up and GO! http://www.habitatforhorses.org/lariat/
3. Shelby is a sweet, spunky gal and a great, peppy ride! “Whinny” you going to be her valentine?! To become Shelby’s valentine, go to: http://www.habitatforhorses.org/Shelby
4. Lucky you, Navarro has another valentine for you! He is smart, sensitive type and just want’s you to be his! To become Navarro’s Valentine, go to: http://www.habitatforhorses.org/navarro-mt/
5. Danher wants to be pampered just a little this Valentine’s Day. Is that too much to ask? He likes play hard to get but halters with ease and loves treats and grooming. Whoa-n’t you be his Valentine? http://www.habitatforhorses.org/danher/
6. Caspian is such a gentleman and an all around excellent horse. He is rideable and friendly with everyone. He would love to be your happily ever after.
Learn more: http://www.habitatforhorses.org/caspian/
7. You had cutie pie Killian at “hay-llo”! Killian aims to please and gets along well with horses and humans alike. He also has excellent ground manners and is ready to be your Valentine: http://www.habitatforhorses.org/killian/
8. Corbet is a handsome paint who came to us very thin. He is the picture of health now but perhaps that is why he ate your Valentine’s flowers. Whoops! Give this handsome heart throb a chance this Valentine’s! http://www.habitatforhorses.org/corbet/
9. Sweet Tea wants you to quit horsesin’ around and be her Valentine! She is a 7 year-old Tennessee Walker who is ready to walk her way straight into your heart!
Learn more: http://www.habitatforhorses.org/sweet-tea/
10. Jada has nothing but hugs and kisses for her valentine. She is calm, clever and gentle and will make a great ride with a little more experience. Help this lovely little wallflower bloom. http://www.habitatforhorses.org/jada/
11. Last, but certainly not least, we have 16+ hands of love! Axel is a gorgeous paint who is looking for a valentine with a dedicated and firm but gentle hand to help continue his training. Imagine hugging this big ol hunk! Don’t say neigh! http://www.habitatforhorses.org/axel/