Why do you think horses make the best Valentines? Adopted horses make excellent Valentines. One reason why an adopted horse makes the best Valentine is because of how much they appreciate *you* for giving them a forever home! We are still under restricted access due to EHV1. Please call our office on the weekday during the daytime at 409-935-0277 to find out how and when you can meet your best Valentine in the world. ~ HfH
From: SmartPak Equine
By: Kaitlin Teore
Valentine’s Day is a day of love and appreciation, and I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate then explain why my horse, Samurai, makes the best Valentine!
- He never judges me for eating all the holiday chocolate
- He’s a great listener and always pretends to care about what I have to say; he even perks his ears up if I crinkle a peppermint wrapper!
- He’s honest with his feelings—he always let me know how he feels about work!
- He’s so handsome, literally tall, dark, and handsome. (He’s a gorgeous dark bay!)
- He may throw me, but he’ll never dump me!
- He lets me choose all of his outfits so he always looks great.
- He’s always ready to lift me up when I’m down.
- He doesn’t steal the blankets at night.
- He gives the best kisses.
- And best of all, he loves me for me—he doesn’t care if I’m covered in dirt, if my hair is a mess, or if I smell like horse.
Happy Valentines Day, Samurai!