Want to learn more about Habitat for Horses?
We now have a newsletter to keep you up to date on what we do at Habitat for Horses, events, featured adoptable horses and burros and more. Our current newsletter covered our Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy Programs. These therapies using horses offer a unique method for victims of trauma and those suffering from PTSD to reconnect and help in the healing process. Future editions will cover other aspects of what we do, stories about the connections we have made between horses and humans, and of course our vital mission of rescuing, rehabilitating and find new forever homes for abused and neglected horses. There are a variety of ways to sign up for our newsletter:
1) Website form: Read this post on our website – you will find the sign up form on near the upper right hand side of your screen under the banner that says “Sign Up for Our Newsletter”.
Just enter your email address (required) and your name (optional) to start receiving our newsletter.
2) Text Message: Just send your email address by text message: Text HFH to 22828 to get started.
3) Facebook: Look for the Join My List link at the top of Habitat for Horses Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Habitat.for.Horses.org
Also there are two new great ways to help Habitat for Horses:
1) Shop at Amazon.com using AmazonSmile. For each purchase you make on Amazon.com, Habitat for Horses will be given a donation. A win win for everyone! Find out more below:
2) Want to help Habitat for Horses get more donations? It’s easy — take a minute to nominate us for a 2014 Top-Rated Award and you could help us gain online promotion worth 20 thousand dollars, or a trip to the annual Technology for Social Good event in California to meet with potential funders. All you have to do is write a new, positive review (4 or 5 star). If we receive at least 10 new, positive reviews during the campaign period (January 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014) we will be Top-Rated for the year and will be eligible for prizes.
You can help Habitat for Horses meet our goals, reach and help more horses and donkeys and get the attention they deserves!
and type in “Habitat for Horses”, then write a short review and give us a five star rating. Help us win the 2014 Top-Rated Nonprofit!
Our Spring 2015 Fundraiser Campaign is going on! Support Habitat for Horses and perhaps win the chance to give a new name to one of our rescues to start their new life with!
Click here to learn more
Help Willie Nelson win a People’s Telly Award for his video The Love of Horses and promote the good works of Habitat for Horses.
Learn more and watch the video at the top of our home page: Habitatforhorses.org.